Looking to develop an iPhone application? How about Android? But don't forget about
BlackBerry and Windows Mobile!
Our mobile applications target all of these devices at once - from a single
codebase! We truly support the coveted "write once, run anywhere"
Don't spend $$$ developing separate applications for all of these platforms
and don't leave some users out because they don't have the latest smart phone.
- Smart phones - iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile
- Tablet PCs and netbooks- iPad and Windows CE
- Desktops and laptops with a wide range of screen resolutions
This very site renders a view optimized for desktops, laptops, tablets, netbooks,
and smart phones. Text is legible without zooming and horizontal scrolling, even
on small screens.
Try it out by visiting this site with your mobile device!
Mobile devices provide a powerful tool to extend learning and development opportunities
within an organization.
Our expert team can assist you to define how this technology can be used to accelerate
the performance of your organization.
We can assist your team to define and deliver a mobile strategy with our skilled
team of mobile analysts, technology experts, and skilled mobile developers.
Supports all major web browsers
This site displays consistently on the top 5 web browsers by rendering standard HTML:
Both mobile and desktop versions of each browser are supported. The top 5 browsers
account for about 99% of all web users.
All users see a consistent view of this site, regardless of the browser they
to build your mobile applications. Support all devices immediately
- iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, iPad AND desktop browsers.
- Desktop and laptop browsers see a 3-column layout which fills the entire browser
- Tablets and small netbooks see a 2-column layout which flows in both portrait and
- Smart phones see a 1 column layout, without extraneous images (keeps 3G data usage
to a minimum) - with the option to view the standard site as well
All users see an optimized view of this site, dependent upon the device they
are using to view it.
if you are interested in releasing tools and services for mobile devices!